Friday 6 December 2013

# 31 Finally I am BACK

And the winner of Worst Blogger of The Year goes to *drum roll*... me. 

After repeatedly telling you guys and myself that I am going to keep up with this blog this year, it hasn't happened, and this makes me sad. I started writing a post months ago but never got round to posting it, silly me. However the fact that I didn't have a laptop that worked definitely had a big part to play in the lack of posts. BUT now I am a very happy lady as I have finally have a beautiful a MacBook YAY! So now I have no excuse but to get back into the swing of things. 

As Christmas is coming (which is FAVOURITE THING EVER EVER) expect lots of festive excitement over here from now on. My housemates and I will be celebrating Christmas next Friday before we all go home to our families which will be very very nice (according all goes to plan). There are 8 of us all together so cooking everything may prove interesting haha. 

I won't say a lot now as I really should get back to finishing a portfolio I am currently working on for uni - but don't think I won't be back, because I will.

Anyway, I hope you are feeling the Christmas spirit and are as excited as I am! 

Becmo xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment