Monday 17 February 2014

#37 REN Radiance


Hellllooo 

Toady I am here to share yet another skincare product with you all (okay, so I might be a little obsessed). This time I will be sharing my thoughts on REN's Glyolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

I'm going to get right to the point. This mask is amazing

The texture of the mask is very thick and slightly sticky, but don't let that put you off. If I had read that something was 'sticky' personally it wouldn't appeal to me much, however I actually quite like how this product feels on the skin. 

To apply this mask I spread a thick layer of the product all over my face (avoiding my eye area), then leave it for 10 minutes to work its magic. Once the magic has been worked, using the muslin cloth provided and some hot water, I wipe the residue from my face. Finally, I then wet my face with cold water to close my pores and finish with my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion

If you have particularly dry/dull skin I really urge you to give this a go. You only need to apply it once a week which takes minimal effort and gives fantastic results. Go on, treat yourself. 

I'd love to know what masks you particularly enjoy using?

Becmo xo

For more from me follow me on Twitter: @becamorton and Instagram: becamorton

2 comments:

  1. My skin is pretty dry, and this product is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend that you give it a go! If you do, let me know how it goes and what you think about it :)

      Delete