Sunday 22 July 2012

Who is Becmo?

HELLO

My name is Bec Morton and so far I have proved to be awful at keeping up a blog but, I am determined to change that and keep this one up! Shamefully this is the third blog that I have started. I could have continued with the others but I don't like the idea of there being such large gaps between posts so I decided to start afresh with the birth of 'Becmo'!

I am hoping that as I am currently enjoying the not-so-summer-holidays and consequently have much more free time, that I will finally be able to get into the swing of this properly!

When I am not enjoying the 'summer' back at home I study Advertising at Southampton Solent University. I absolutely love the course and the city. I recently received my results for my first year and am happy to say that I achieved a very high 2:1 which makes me a very happy lady! A few weeks ago I picked up the keys for my new house which was SO exciting. I haven't really had the chance to move in properly yet but I am going down south on Thursday to do some decorating and catch up with my housemates which is all very exciting! I am sure that you will all hear much more about it in the coming weeks!

Although some people create blogs in order to showcase their work, Becmo will focus more on my interests and life in general. There is sure to be work mixed up in there somewhere but it will not be my sole focus. So whether you are interested in advertising or not, it doesn't matter!

It's now time for me to have a play around and try and make Becmo look pretty for all of you, because lets face it, no one likes an ugly webpage.

I WILL be back soon with lots of (what I hope you will find)  interesting news!

Becmo xo



No comments:

Post a Comment