Saturday 6 October 2012

#19

HELLO HELLO HELLO 

It has been a ridonkulously long time since I last posted anything which is a massive thumbs down from me. I've just been really busy with moving back to uni and such HOWEVER now I am more settled I will make sure that I get back into the swing of things. Siobhan, is visiting tomorrow but once I have some time to myself I will make sure that I get blogging! 

Before I go however, I must tell you all to go and see Taken 2 and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I saw them both this evening and they were both amazin'. I had high hopes for Taken 2 anyway, however I was impressed with The Perks of Being a Wallflower as I wasn't sure whether I'd enjoy it or not.

That is all for now, but I WILL be back soon I promise! 

Becmo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment