Monday 27 August 2012

#18 French Haul

Hello!

This will be my last post regarding my recent holiday to Agde. I wanted to share with you a few purchases that I made whilst I was away. 


I purchased these beauties whilst at Gatwick airport and they were such a bargain! I think that they were only £3 in the Accessorize sale, so I would have been stupid not to have got them. Now I'm back home however, I don't think that they'll be getting used too much... 

You'll have to ignore the scratches, me and my suitcase don't get on very well. 

I also got these pots of nail varnish for a very good deal. I purchased them at a local french market in Agde and they were 5 Euros for 5 pots. I really liked the cool tones of the greeny/grey/purpley shades and the brightness of the reddy/orange. I've found that the rounded pots don't give such a good even finish compared to the others, but they aren't bad (especially considering they were only 1 Euro each)!


My next purchases were these two BEAUTIFUL necklaces. We stumbled across the market where I bought these by accident and I immediately fell in love with the first necklace. I had a little look at what else they had to offer and the second one also caught my eye. I am in love with necklaces that style so I HAD to pick that one up too! At first I thought they might be expensive but it turned out that they were only 5 Euros each. They are probably my favourite purchases from the entire holiday! 
These two cleansers were the final items that I bought whilst in Agde. French skin care is rated very highly and therefore I wanted to give a couple of products a go myself. I was tempted to buy Bioderma, however the pharmacist informed me that it works better on dry skin which is the complete opposite to my skin type. I've used both of these products already, however I have used the Vichy Purete Themale 3-1 Micellar Lotion more than La Roche Posay Solution Micellaire Physiologique. I plan to do a post based on my opinions of these two products once I have used them more. Although I purchased these in France I THINK that you can buy them in boots, however I may be wrong. If not, you can always order them online easily enough. 

So there you have it! 

Becmo xo

1 comment: