Friday 24 August 2012

#16 France: Days 13&14

BONJOUR! 

We have finished packing up all our things to go back home (boohoo) and had some lunch, so I thought I'd take advantage of having nothing to do and write a cheeky blog post. 

Yesterday we bundled into the car and ventured off to Collioure. We stayed in Collioure six years ago so it was interesting to go back and see it again. I don't remember LOADS from back then but it had definitely got a lot busier since we had last been. It's not exactly surprising though as it is a beautiful little seaside town. 




Last night we went to La Perle Noire for dinner. This was the third time that we chose this restaurant because it was SO NICE. The staff were also lovely - one waitress in particular was really really nice. Surprisingly (for once) I wasn't very hungry but that didn't stop me ordering dessert. I had this chocolate fondant and it was soooooo yummy! 


We went out for lunch today at the same place that we went on the day we arrived. I had the same salad again and a crepe with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream. They were both delicious. I opted for diet coke to drink. I've never been much of a fan of the diet stuff, I'm more of a full fat, high calorie coke girl. HOWEVER as I am going to try and be healthier when I get home I've been trying to force myself to like it - and it's working (kind of). 


This is how I feel about going home - sad sad Bec. 

Well that's all I have time for now! We are just packing away the last few things and then we are off. These two weeks seem to have gone past so quickly! I am looking forward to see my friends back home a lot though!!

Becmo xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment