Thursday 23 August 2012

#14 France: Days 9&10

HELLO AGAIN FINALLY

It feels like forever since I last blogged! I'm finding it hard to keep track of everything that I've been up to (although when I think about it I don't think we have actually been up to that much). 

On Sunday (at least I think that it was sunday) we went to the park that we had discovered the day before and had a sunbathe. All was well until I realised that my towel was crawling with ants... Other than that is was nice to sit in the sunshine and read (what was then) my new book (which I have now finished). 

Couldn't put it down - such a good read. 
On the subject of books, I have finished 50 Shades of Grey. Although I didn't find that it was a book that I couldn't put down, I was left feeling eager to read the next book. So it looks like I am going to HAVE to give it a read - hopefully I'll enjoy it more than the first one! 

On Monday we hired out one of the boats that we had seen earlier in the week and it was so much fun! My brother ended up driving the boat most of the way but I did have a cheeky little go. I was a little scared to begin with but it was FINE and I thought I did quite well! Bar the small incident when I stopped concentrating to take a picture and nearly steered into another boat - but we can forget about that haha. It was so nice to strip down to my bikini, have a little sunbathe and relax listening to a bit of Ed Sheeran and Ben Howard. 

Excited about hiring the boat!

Captain Doug 

We got a bit excited about the snacks... 


Happy Bec loving life driving the boat! 


Later that evening after we had eaten our meal at a local pizza restaurant we wandered up to the top of town and stumbled across a market. I immediately set eyes on a necklace with a leaf detail and went over to have a closer look. It turns out that all items were only a mere 5 euros each so I ended up treating myself to two new necklaces! I'm going to do a 'French Haul' blog post when I get home so I will save all the details until then. 

To save this post being stupidly long I am going to stop here and continue with the next two days on the next post! 

Becmo xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment