Saturday 18 August 2012

#13 France: Days 7&8

YO YO YO PEOPLE

SO we FINALLY went to the beach yesterday which meant I FINALLY caught the sun YIPEEE. 



We are lucky that where we're staying the beach is really quiet. It was so nice to sunbathe, whack my headphones in and read a bit of 50 shades. I'm not sure that I'm quite as fond of 50 shades as I thought I would be. Whenever I do pick it up and have a read I usually get quite into it but, I don't find myself feeling the urge to keep picking it up. I have found that I have enjoyed it more as it's gone on but we'll see. I only have roughly 70 pages left and I reckon that I will read the second book anyway - hopefully I'll get into that one more. 

Passing fishing boat on our way back from the beach. 
Last night we went out for dinner as per usual and I wore my beloved maxi dress (which the waitress commented on saying that she liked it which was lovely)! Both myself and Doug ordered the Duck breast for our main course and it was DELICIOUS. 

Salted peanuts are addictive. That is all. 

Today my parents and I were having a little stalk out of the balcony as there was a wedding going on in the town hall across the road from us. It was actually quite exciting watching everyone arriving all dressed up! When the bride finally turned up there was a lot of cheering and her dress looked nice (from what I could see)! 

The wedding car! 

Later we decided to go for a walk along the river for something to do as we hadn't really done anything yet! We always seem to spend the first week of our holidays doing nothing and then the second frantically trying to get everything we wanted to do done haha!

So glad these here behind a fence, stupidly scared of swans! 


Whilst on our walk we past these boats that are available for hire. I THINK that we have decided that we are going to hire one at some point next week. I can't wait! I am definitely going to get my bikini on and (fingers crossed) top up the tan! 

Too excited to hire one of these!

After our evening meal tonight we went to a bar for a while. I have been loving Desperados this week so obviously that was what I opted for - if you haven't tired one before DO IT they are delicious! We have also drank our fair share of wine this week, but we're on holiday so it's fine right?


Yummy yum yum!


That's all for now! I think that we are going to the beach again tomorrow (well, myself and mum are) hopefully! All I want is a tan and then I will be happy! ALSO I found this song earlier thanks to my friend Jess and I absolutely love it so think you should all give it a good listen (if you haven't already) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo 

Becmo xo



No comments:

Post a Comment