Wednesday 1 August 2012

#3 Ticket men, Body Butter and costume making


Hello wonderful people!

So, I officially hate ticket men. I had the WORST journey home on the train this Tuesday. I'd bought a ticket and got discount as I have a railcard, however when the ticket man came around I suddenly realised I had forgotten it! I was hoping that he would be sympathetic and let me off with a small fine but that wasn't the case. He made me pay £69 (which for me is a HUGE amount of money!) for a new ticket home. I had NO idea what to do as I didn't even have the money on my card... Luckily Mark stood up and paid for me and has since been paid back. It made the whole experience of coming home SO stressful but it is safe to say I will not be forgetting my railcard again anytime soon! 

Since this disaster I have quite enjoyed my time at home. It's nice to come back and see my family, and drive my ickle little Micra again! 

Today Nat, Mark and I went to town and I stocked up on some much needed beauty products. Whilst we were in The Body Shop I found the Raspberry Body Butter in the sale for only £6. Not only did the price excite me, but so did the scent. I used to be obsessed with the raspberry one but for recent months I haven't seen it anywhere. So I am very happy with my purchase (which resulted in being only £5.40 as I have a Body Shop card)! If you haven't used Body Butter from The Body Shop before I would definitely recommend it. It's so thick and nourishing and the different scents are delicious! 




We also went to see the new Spider-Man film today. I saw Batman last week and I wasn't sure whether I would enjoy Spider-Man as much, as I had heard that it wasn't as good as Batman. However, I was pleasantly surprised. Both myself and Natalie found ourselves getting quite emotional! Next I really want to see Ted, I am hoping my brother will come with me before we go away. 

Nat and I have spent tonight making our outfits for Fieldview this weekend. The theme is Myths and Fairytales so we have decided to make togas (as they are cheap and easy, and we are poor and lazy haha). Personally I don't think they have turned out too badly! I will post a picture on here once I have some decent ones of us wearing them.

I cannot believe that Fieldview that starts tomorrow! We are listening to the playlist now and I am getting more excited by the second! I can't wait to get my beloved Levis on, pull on some wellies and get stuck into the excitement! 

That's all for now my lovelies, I will be back after Fieldview! 

Becmo xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment