Thursday 16 August 2012

#10 France: Day 4


Hello! 

I have finally managed to steal my brothers MacBook from him, so now I can keep you all up to date on the happenings in my life as I am sure that you are all very eager to know haha. 

From what I can remember I don’t think that we did a lot on Tuesday (my memory is terrible) apart from our ‘pizza party’, where we ate pizza and played the amazing game that is UNO. We ordered a pizza each (both Doug and I went for ham pizza) and they were ENORMOUS. Usually I can easily eat a whole pizza but that night that wasn’t the case. Obviously I made sure that I saved room for dessert though... 

I love the  patisseries in foreign countries. They always have such cute miniature tarts and pastries! We picked up these desserts from our local patisserie (which is conveniently just around the corner). 


Whenever we go on holiday the UNO cards are a must on the ‘things we need to bring...’ list. There is no doubt about it that most nights it WILL be played and if anyone objects there will be tears haha.

That is all for day 4! 

Becmo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment