Sunday 22 January 2017

#74 Ostuni | OOTD

Hello 
(yes, I'm back already - it's quite a shock I know) 

Where has this weekend gone? I feel like it's flown by and I've not really done anything... I planned to take some beautiful pictures of the sunset on Saturday evening, but it turned out to be quite disappointing which was annoying! I did however make my first attempt at mac + cheese, which surprisingly went quite well (despite forgetting some of the ingredients...). 

This evening I thought I'd share some more images from my trip to Italy last year, this time they are of Ostuni (known as The White City/Town). There wasn't much to do other than walk around and drink coffee (but what more do you want!?), it was such a beautiful place! 






Sunglasses - H&M
Jacket - Topshop
Bag - Next
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Topshop

Bag - Next



Also, this evening I've been rediscovering my love for Champs, so if you're looking to treat your ears to something new give them a listen!

Becmo
xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment