Monday 6 February 2017

#75 - Pretty Houses and A Cute Kitten | Lifestyle

Good evening! 

How is it Monday already? Even with an extra long weekend it feels like it flew by! 

I spent this weekend in London visiting my friends Sophie and Ted (and their new kitten - cute pic to follow). Both Sophie and I had Friday off, so we took advantage of the slightly quieter streets before the weekend hit and did some exploring. We had planned to go to 'the' pastel wall at Sugarhouse Studios, but we couldn't find it (I'm not sure that it's there anymore!?). After we'd given up we made our way to Portobello Road, had lunch, explored the market and took some pictures of the pretty houses (how can you not?). The weather wasn't in our favour but we weren't going to let that stop us!  





We went for lunch at Lisa's, a Swedish restaurant on Portobello Road. The food was delicious - I had an open chicken, avocado and bacon sandwich, whilst Sophie went for the more traditional “PYTT I PANNA” (a pork sausage, ham, potatoes, onion, pickled beetroot and fried egg dish) which looked really good! It was a bit pricy (£11 for the sandwich), but no more than you'd expect to pay in that area of London and the food was definitely worth it! It was quite quiet when we were in there, but I can imagine it gets quite busy on the weekend, so worth booking in advance if you know you're planning on going. 

That's all for this evening, so I'll leave you with a picture of Sprout (the cutest little kitten !!) and a band I haven't been able to stop listening to all day - Only Sun.  



Until next time,
Becmo 
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment