Wednesday 15 February 2017

The 'Painter' Shirt | OOTD

Happy Hump Day! 

As I mentioned in my last post, the other weekend I went in search for 'the pastel wall' with my friend Sophie. Unfortunately we couldn't find it, so we settled for this backdrop instead (featuring some lovely cigarette butts on the floor for extra 'edge'...)

In today's OOTD I've opted for an oversized white shirt, with leather look skinnies and a faux leather jacket - a simple go-to outfit that I probably wear too frequently.

Anyone who knows me will know that I am very indecisive, which can make deciding what to wear a bit of a nightmare... However, when it comes to getting ready in the morning one thing is for certain, my outfit will be lacking in colour. Due to my indecisive nature I've chosen to show two slightly different ways to style this look, as I couldn't decide which I preferred on the day...

For the first look I went for an open oversized shirt over an off the shoulder top, teamed with a western style double buckle belt. I love the style of this belt, but my only frustration is how difficult it is to find trousers etc. that have large enough belt loops to fit the belt through - in this case I had to wear it over the belt loops, as they are too small (which I don't really like doing).


I'm usually a black boots kinda girl, but recently I've been loving these shoes that I picked up in Zara a while back. I love the shape of them, as well as the studded detail. I'm also absolutely in love with this bag - it's mildly similar to the Chloe bag that we are all lusting after (emphasis on the 'mildly'...)  

The second option was to keep the shirt buttoned up, with the added addition of a scarf (because lets face it, it's bloody freezing here at the moment!) This is definitely the more casual and more comfortable of the two options - very 'painter-esque'. For people who like to wear something more fitted, this is not for you, but personally I love wearing skinnies and something oversized on the top half.

The Details

Jacket - Topshop
Shirt - Tesco
Scarf - Accessorize
Top - H&M
Belt - Topshop
Trousers - Primark (similar here)
Bag - Marks and Spencer (similar here)
Shoes - Zara

That's all for today, until next time, 

Becmo
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment