Monday 20 March 2017

Studs and Khaki | OOTD



Recently I went for brunch in Cirencester with a couple of friends, so naturally roped one of them into taking a few snaps.  

I'm not usually one for wearing colour but I can stretch to a bit of khaki and blue denim from time to time. On this occasion I was wearing an oversized khaki shirt from Zara which I absolutely love! They don't do it anymore but there are a lot of similar ones out there. I went for the basic Joni Topshop jeans and a plain white tee from H&M (similar here). My boots are also from Topshop, as is the leather jacket. The studded bag is from Select, it's not somewhere I usually shop but a while back my friend informed me that they had this bag online so I had to get it! Finally the accessories; the necklace was a gift from my friend, from Accessorize and the sunnies are a recent purchase from Next. 

Becmo
xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment