Saturday 22 April 2017

When the Sun's Out | OOTD


Finally, the weekend is here! Although we had a shorter week this week with the Bank Holiday Monday, it's felt much longer than usual and I'm very much looking forward to the weekend!

Talking of weekends, a couple of weeks ago my parents and I went to London to visit my brother. It was the weekend we're now all missing, when the sun was out and it was bloody boiling!

On the Sunday we had a chilled day, went for lunch and sat in the sun with a beer. If you're ever in Ealing and in search of a pub garden I highly recommend that you go to The Rose and Crown. On such a hot day we weren't expecting to find anywhere with a beer garden that actually had space for us, but the Rose and Crown was so spacious and really nice! We grabs ourselves some drinks, soaked up the sun and ordered some food. I wasn't sure what to expect from the food but it was really good! I had the chickpea burger and fries and loved it. 


I thought I'd take advantage of the sun and get my legs out (because we don't get much chance for it here in the UK!). I love this dress from Urban Outfitters, it's so pretty and floaty, and it's in black so obviously I'm going to like it! I teamed it with my favourite shoes from Topshop (similar here) and bag from Marks and Spencer. The sunglasses are from H&M. I do love winter and wrapping up in jumpers, but now I've had a small taste on the sun I'm patiently waiting for the 'summer' weather. 


What is your go to summer outfit?

Becmo 
xo

P.S All these photos were taken on my brother's new iPhone and I literally cannot get over the quality of them - it's so bloody good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment