Monday 17 July 2017

Becmo | Travel Diary


Morning all! 

As some of you may know, today I am off on a little adventure to see some of the world for 8 months! Two friends and I decided that it was about time that we stop holding off leaving and just bite the bullet, otherwise we'd never get round to it and we don't wanna be living with regrets now do we?! 

Our first stop in Thailand, followed by Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, back to Thailand, Bali, Australia and ending with New Zealand - it's safe to say I'm pretty excited! 

We've booked the flights (bar Aus - New Zealand) through STA travel (which was really easy, just book an appointment and ask all the questions in the world), but we've not gone as far as booking hostels/activities, as we felt that this is best doing along the way rather than being tied into being in a specific place at a specific time. 

Over the next 8 months I plan to keep my travels documented on this little space on the internet, so stay tuned for further updates (and apologies in advance for the photo overload on my social channels...). We've setup a specific Instagram account whereby we plan to post 1 image per day, so feel free to go and follow @top_floor_tour for constant updates! 

Now I'd better get on and get myself ready as I'm leaving for the airport in an hour... 

Bangkok, we're coming for ya! 
Becmo xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment