Friday 5 April 2013

#27 Bargains Make Me HAPPY

Helloooo

So today I went to town with my Mum to stock up on supplies before I go back to university tomorrow. We were wondering past The Body Shop so thought we'd have a little look as we both often buy products from there. It turns out that they had 20% off and I could also claim a free gift worth £10 thanks to my loyalty card - so of course we couldn't resist buying a few things!

Satsuma Shower Gel: £4 (4 for £10)
Coconut Shower Cream: £4 (4 for £10)
Satsuma Body Butter: £13 (2 for £16)
Satsuma Body Polish: £10 (2 for £16)
Their shower gel/creams are so nice and the fragrances are beautiful, and at 4 for £10 the price isn't bad either! So we got two each of those, I chose satsuma shower gel and coconut shower cream. The satsuma fragrance is so lovely and refreshing, the scent is quite powerful - I find that with most products from The Body Shop (not that I'm complaining!). The coconut one is more soothing and it is so creamy and just LOVELY. 

I have used their body butter for years and can't see myself ever straying from them too much either. My favourite scents are definitely raspberry, satsuma, mango and strawberry. The texture of these body butters is quite thick, but not too thick that you need tonnes of product. The only negative thing about them really is that they take a while to sink in properly, which can be annoying if you're in a hurry to get dressed. 

Finally I picked up the body polish in satsuma. I've tried the strawberry body polish before and that is lovely, it's not too gritty and has a lot of liquid surrounding the exfoliating beads which is quite refreshing. I haven't tried the satsuma one before, but the texture looks different in comparison to the strawberry one so we'll see how I feel about this one! 

As you can tell I went a bit wild over the satsuma scent! If you've smelt it before I am sure you'd agree that it is GORGEOUS and just so refreshing and lovely and SUMMERY (not that the weather is any of these things at the moment). And if you haven't tried it before then I definitely recommend it, as well as all of these other products. 

I am still planning to post about what I bought whilst in France, I just got a little side tracked by todays excitement over saving so much money (we basically paid £10 for £26 worth of GOODIES yay). 

I'll be back soooooon. 

Becmo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment