Monday 5 May 2014

#40 Lookbook Details || Shorts & Sleeves

Good Morning! 

So as you all know by now, I am a little obsessed with wearing black. Maybe too obsessed. But fear not, recently I've managed to inject some colour into my wardrobe. No, seriously, shocker I know! I've picked up a couple of things from ASOS and gone a little OTT in H&M so I will fill you in on that soon.

But today is all about the standard black and white combo...


I recently bought these shorts from River Island and fell in love straight away. They are simply beautiful. You can dress them up, wear them casually or they can look smart, so I couldn't not buy them. They also come with a belt, seriously what's not to like? However, they are quite on the big side so if you're considering purchasing them online I would recommend getting a size smaller than usual. Another slight downfall, which you can kind of expect with anything white, is that they are quite see through. So make wise underwear choices ladies.

Isn't this arch just the cutest!


























I teamed the shorts with this black Primark blouse that I've had for ages, and wore it unbuttoned to add a casual, summery touch. The shoes are also Primark and again, they add a summery, sophisticated vibe without looking too dressy. Although the heel is short, when going to Uni etc. I opt for my Topshop Chelsea boots as they are a little more casual. Then I finished it off with my hat, also from River Island (I can't get enough of it, as you're probably beginning to tell!) and the obligatory sunglasses which are from Urban Outfitters. To give the outfit a little (may I exaggerate little) bit of colour I wore my Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday (at least I THINK that's the right shade) and a turquoise ring that I bought a while back from Camden Market.

I've also uploaded this look to my Lookbook page, so feel free to check that out. Also, if you're on Bloglovin' I'm on there too. You can follow me by clicking the icon in the toolbar on the right, or by clicking here

I'll be back soon, hopefully with a nice colourful haul or a lip related post, I haven't quite decided yet. 
Have a lovely day! 

Becmo xo




Photo credits: Matt Flynn




2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! This is such a lovely outfit, that hat suits you so much :)
    Carrie xx

    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete