Sunday 25 May 2014

#41 Tan Trickery

Hello, me again! 

Today's post is for all the pale girls out there (much like myself). As soon as the sun is out there is nothing I love more than getting my legs out in a nice summer dress or the standard denim shorts BUT (and this is a big but) I am often put off by doing so as I don't want to bare my pale legs to the world. This is where my beloved gradual tan comes in. I've been using gradual tan on and off for years now, usually opting for Dove or Garnier, that was until I tried out this baby.


This gradual tan beats all others, it's easy to apply and long lasting- what more would you want? The only downside is the price tag, it's nearly 3 times the amount of a 'drug store' brand but it's worth the extra cost, trust me. After just one application my skin was noticeably darker and I didn't need to apply another layer for a good few days. I'd also like to point out that this tan is NOT orange, instead it creates an even olive tone. Unlike other tans I haven't noticed any colour flaking off or any areas becoming patchy. However, I do recommend applying this product in the evening and having a shower in the morning to get rid of any excess lotion to avoid any patches. 

How I apply it:
I shower in the morning making sure I exfoliate well
I usually apply the tan in the evening or just before I go to bed (bare in mind it takes about 10 minutes for skin to feel dry)
I then make sure I shower in the morning to get rid of any excess lotion

It's also important to moisturise any dry areas (elbows, knees etc.) before and between applications to keep your tan looking patch free.

So, if you're looking for a quick tanning fix that isn't going to break the bank then what are you waiting for? Go and stock up on this gem.

Until next time,

Becmo xo










No comments:

Post a Comment