Wednesday 9 July 2014

#47 Day to Night With Minimal Effort


Hello Again!

I mentioned in my last post, 'Natural Beauty', that it was a look that could easily be adapted through changing the eyes or lips to suit you. The day after wearing this look I couldn't resist reaching for my favourite red, Max Factor's Colour Elixir Lipstick (Ruby Tuesday)  - a girl can't be parted from her lipstick for too long now. I kept the rest of my make up the same as I'd previously mentioned in my last post, however this time gave the eyeliner a miss and opted for No.7's Instant Radiance Foundation (Warm Ivory), which I think I prefer to Bobbi Brown's Skin Foundation... Anyway, I just wanted to show how easily 'natural' looking makeup can be adapted to suit a person's personality, or simply to take them through to the night with minimal effort. The bright lips also shout summer and their contrast against the rest of the makeup leaves the complexion looking bright and fresh - perfect! 

I am off to Lanzarote on Thursday (I cannot wait to get some sunshine and leave this dull weather behind!) so it's unlikely that I will be posting anything much until next weekend, but fear not I have many more posts planned for my return! 

Speak soon! 

Becmo xo 


2 comments:

  1. Becccc, what mascara are you wearing in this? your lashes looking amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clinique High Impact Mascara, thanks Lar <3 (I'd accidentally posted this as a separate comment so wasn't sure whether you saw it or not... so here you go my loveee)

      Delete