Tuesday 1 July 2014

#44 Shimmering Showers


Hello! 

Yet again I've been away for a while but thankfully this time it's been because I've been enjoying some much craved sunshine in Ibiza, rather than working frantically to meet deadlines! 

Anyway, onto the good stuff...

Today I'm talking shower gel in the form of this beautiful, shimmery liquid.


A while back my eyes were drawn to this Super Beauty bath and shower gel- it was on offer and the shimmery colour really caught my eye. I know shower gel isn't the most exciting of products but I love trying new bathroom products, be it shampoo or body wash etc. I think I bought this for about £2 from Boots and it comes in a really large bottle so it was a great deal really! It smells absolutely delicious, sweet yet refreshing. Apart from the scent, my favourite part is the shimmery, pink liquid. Who doesn't want to wake up in the morning to pink shimmery goodness? I don't know if I'd buy it again at full price simply because I love trying new things, but if it was on offer I'm sure I'd cave in.

Until next time, 

Becmo xo












No comments:

Post a Comment