Monday 8 September 2014

#65 Fieldview 500 | OOTD



Good Morning! 

Last weekend I went to a small festival local to where I live, Fieldview 500. The festival is usually known as Fieldview Festival but sadly that came to an end last summer, so this year they organised a smaller, invite only event in it's place. I had a lovely couple of days with some of my favourite people. We saw some great bands, my personal favourite was Sam Green & The Midnight Heist. The second day of the festival was Superheros and Villians dress up so I might share some of those photos another time, but today I wanted to share what I wore on the Friday.

Personally I am not opposed to the whole double denim rule, in fact I like it, I like it a lot. I picked up this Levis denim jacket at a Vintage Fare in Southampton for about £15 - what a bargain! To be honest I don't wear it as much as I would like to/should, but whenever I do I fall back in love with it. It's in such good condition for the price and it actually keeps me pretty warm! My Levis shorts are from Urban Outfitters (currently on offer), if you haven't got a pair then what are you doing!? I also have these in a lighter denim and have got so much use out of both pairs. My almost favourite item is this gorgeous hat from H&M, I don't think I need to say a lot really - just look at it *swoon*. Now onto the blouse, my favourite item in this look. I picked up this beauty from Topshop and I don't think anyone has seen me wear much else since. You can't quite see it properly in this post so I'll use it in another OOTD soon, it's just so simple yet different to any standard white blouse. I also love stacking jewellery and think these necklaces look good together, the elephant is from Accessorize and the other is from Urban Outfitters (similar here). It was a bit chilly and the weather wasn't looking great (it rained as soon as we wanted to put the tent up, typical) so I opted to tights and black converse - which I quickly changed for wellies!

Becmo 
xo

1 comment:

  1. That jacket is such a good find! I am definitely going to that vintage fair next time its on :)

    Love the outfit <3

    Alice xxxx

    ReplyDelete