Tuesday 2 September 2014

#63 Cleanse and Polish | Review


Good Morning! 

Today is all about skincare, Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish to be exact. Recently as I've been away the majority of my posts have all had a fashion focus, so I thought it was about time we have a change of topic. Looking back on my beauty routine history I literally do not understand how I used to cope with make up wipes. Don't get me wrong, they are great for festivals when you need to freshen up and I do occasionally use them to wipe the make up off the back of my hand etc. but never ever to remove my make up/cleanse, they just don't make the cut anymore! 

Nowadays, in the morning I like to use Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish straight after my shower, then follow with a water based cleanser, then toner and finally moisturiser. However, in the evening I use a water based cleanser and eye make up remover to get rid of my make up, then follow with the Cleanse and Polish, then toner and moisturiser. 

If you aren't aware of how Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish is used then listen up. Using the pump you simply pump out as much cleanser as you need onto your fingertips (it's a creamy texture), then you rub it in all over your face, finally you wet the muslin cloth with hot water and use it to remove any excess cleanser. Easy!   

The main reason that I use this cleanser is simply due to the fact that it gives such a deep clean, removing all dirt without drying the skin. In the evenings I feel as though it works so well on removing any excess make up/dirt that hasn't been removed by my water based cleanser. As it is a creamy formula it is also very soothing and gentle on the skin. Finally, the smell is amazing!

If you're looking to add another step to your beauty routine or simply try something new, I really recommend that you give this a go! 

Becmo
xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm desperate to shake the facial wipe habit! I'm just too lazy for a skincare routine but I know I'll regret it in a few years. I'll have to try some of this though, it looks fab :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain, in the evenings I am often so tired that I can't be bothered! Once you get in a routine it's so much easier though. The Cleanse and Polish would be the perfect thing to use after you've used your make up wipes (when you can be bothered haha) xx

      Delete