Thursday 28 August 2014

#62 Italy, Argegno | OOTD


Top | River Island
Mom Jeans | Topshop
Belt | River Island (came with a pair of shorts)
Shoes | ASOS
Clutch | Primark

Hello! 

I have now returned from Italy and am back in the cold, gloomy thing that is England. I literally had the most amazing time away with my family, but more on that another time.  This is the final outfit I had photos of so thought I'd share it with y'all. I've lost track of what day is what as I didn't have photos of my outfit for every day, so let's just forget about all that haha. I am literally loving my mom jeans at the moment (as you've probably noticed!) They are so comfy and I love how they can be dressed up or down. I think I might do a post on how I style mom jeans soon but we'll see! 

I am off to a small festival this weekend so next week look out for a couple more lifestyle posts next week, amongst many more! 

Until next time, 
Becmo xo

P.S don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin' here to keep up to date with any posts :) 

1 comment:

  1. Loved your outfit! You are looking hot and sexy in this outfit. I must say that you have great choice. Keep it up!!
    honeymoon in italy

    ReplyDelete