Wednesday 6 August 2014

#52 Boots & Leather | OOTD

Hat - River Island
Leather Jacket - M&S
Blouse - Next
Jeans - Topshop
Chelsea Boots - Topshop

I've made it pretty clear that I'm a very black and white kinda girl when it comes to what I choose to cover my body with. So I wanted to share a few snaps that my dearest brother took for me before I went out to meet friends at the pub last night. This is definitely one of my go-to outfits. Although I don't wear this top/blouse a lot, I'm often reaching for a white top of any sort to pair with my black jeans, a pair of boots and my beloved leather jacket. I also wore a turquoise ring to brighten it up a bit... okay lets face it, it's not brightening anything up, but I like it okay? Haha. 

Admittedly I'd actually changed into a different coat by the time I came to leave as it was bloody chilly outside - but more on that beauty another day! 

Becmo 
xo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I literally live in it haha x

      Delete
  2. aw I love your blog title artwork!
    cute outfit!! :D

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's probably the only time I've ever managed to write 'B' in a nice style haha xx

      Delete