Tuesday 5 August 2014

#51 Sally Hansen, Hard as Nails | Review



 When it come to having perfectly manicured nails I'm just not that girl. Mine are constantly breaking, or nail varnish is chipping and they are just an all round disaster really! Saying all that, I feel that good manicured nails really polish off an outfit well no matter what style you're going for.

A while ago I thought it was about time I put a stop to the disaster that was my nails, so I purchased Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails with the hope of perfect nails. It's a little more oily than a nail varnish, however you use it in the same way, also coating under the nail tips as well as the nail itself. It says that it can be used as either a base coat for nail varnish, or used alone. At first I wasn't too impressed as I didn't feel that I was noticing any changes in the condition of my nails. However, I persisted and now I genuinely do feel that it has made a real difference to my nail strength and helps my nail varnish last longer too. It's not a miracle product and I'm not sure whether I'd purchase it again or not, but it's not bad! It was quite inexpensive, so if you also have nail issues then it is definitely worth a try. 

Becmo 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment