Thursday 28 August 2014

#59 Italy, Argegno | OOTD Day 8

Hello guys and gals! 

I'm half way through my time in Argegno and it's flying past way too quickly for my liking. You may have noticed that I've skipped from Day 4 to Day 8 with the OOTDs, it's simply because I didn't get any good pictures so I'm skipping ahead a bit - you're not missing out on anything too exciting though so don't worry! 

Hat | River Island 
Necklace | Stall in France
Kimono | M&S  
Crop Top | River Island 
Jeans | Topshop 
Shoes | ASOS 
Bag | Urban Outfitters 

We've just popped back to the apartment for a bit so thought I'd share what I am wearing today but a post featuring what I wear this evening is due to follow tomorrow.  

Becmo 
xo 

1 comment:

  1. Superb! You are looking hot. I hope you had a great time in Italy. I liked your dressing style. Cheers!
    romantic Italy

    ReplyDelete