Sunday 17 August 2014

#57 Lengthy Lashes


If you want longer, lump free lashes then listen up. I recently picked up No.7 Extreme Length Mascara (£12.50) from my local boots and boy does that wand create some serious lengthening magic! 

Compared to my other mascaras this beauty really gives my lashes length, without clumps or that dreaded spider legged finish. The wand is nice and thin so it's easy to reach all lashes without getting black dots all over your eyelids. As this mascara creates some serious length I don't tend to use it on my bottom lashes, instead I've been opting for Clinique's High Impact Mascara (£17.50)

This dreamy combo works wonders to open up the eyes to give a beautiful finish to all eye shapes. In the summer months, these mascaras help make eyes pop even when eye make up is kept minimal. 

What is your favourite mascara? 

Becmo 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment