Monday 18 August 2014

#58 Italy, Argegno | OOTD Days 3 & 4




Hat | H&M
Dress | Topshop 
Sunglasses | Bestival Stall 
Satchel | Urban Outfitters 
Shoes | ASOS


Blouse | Topshop 
Shorts | River Island 
Heels | Primark 


Top | Topshop
Mom Jeans | Topshop 
Belt | River Island 
Heels | Primark 
Clutch | Primark 

Here are a couple of outfits that I've worn over the past couple of days. Luckily the weather has been really good so far, although this coming week isn't looking too hopeful which is a shame. My straighteners also don't work here so it's killing me not being able to curl my short locks *cry cry*. On the plus side I managed to pick up a new foundation and am planning the review post already, so look out for that one! 

Becmo 
xo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. You are looking awesome. many friends recommended me Italy. They told me that its great place for vacation. I am planning to go there next month.
    ireland with kids

    ReplyDelete