Thursday 14 August 2014

#55 Italy, Argegno | OOTD Arrival & Day 1

I arrived in Argegno yesterday evening and it is so pretty! The views are amazing but the weather is a little temperamental, although living in England that's something I'm used to. I'm going to do a big post all about my time here once I'm back, but whilst I'm here I thought I'd share some outfits/make up looks with you all. Being a stupid idiot I managed to leave my foundation at home *cry cry* I usually pack more than one but the one time I decide to pack just the one I forget completely. So I'm desperately hoping to find my way to a well stocked pharmacy soon! Anyway, onto the outfits! 


I wasn't sure what the weather would be like when we arrived in Milan so I opted for my Topshop Joni jeans, a Topshop cami (in black), a Matalan jumper, my ASOS shoes, River Island hat and Urban Outfitters bag. I also had a large bag full of all the stuff that wouldn't fit in my suitcase! 


It was quite chilly in the evening so I chose my Topshop Mom jeans, a River Island crop top and hat, H&M belt, ASOS shoes and Urban Outfitters bag. I also brought a warm cardi with me for when the cold got too much. 


Today the sun was out and it was really warm, so I opted for this pretty H&M dress, New Look sandals, M&S kimono, Urban Outfitters sunglasses and the standard RI hat and UO bag (they are bound to make countless appearances!) 

Becmo 
Xo 

1 comment:

  1. Great style. You are looking FAB in all dress. Hoping that you had a great time in Italy. Kudos to you!
    package holidays italy

    ReplyDelete