Saturday 23 August 2014

#61 Italy, Argegno | OOTD Day 9


Playsuit | Zara 
Shoes | ASOS 

I know these aren't the BEST quality photos but how gorgeous is this Zara playsuit? As soon as I saw it I literally couldn't take my mind off of it and had to buy it! I'm not usually one to wear colour but I love the blue shade of this piece and the pattern is lovely. It's a great statement summer item and it can easily be dressed up or down, depending on shoes and make up. Although I opted for bold eyes and a nude lip, I also love pairing this outfit with a bold red lip, the red really compliments the blue tone of the playsuit. 

Becmo
xo

1 comment:

  1. Nice. You are looking awesome. many friends recommended me Italy. They told me that its great place for vacation. I am planning to go there next month.
    italian getaways

    ReplyDelete