Friday 8 August 2014

#53 The Summer Dress | OOTD




Hat - H&M 
Dress - Topshop Petite 
Shoes - ASOS
Watch - Olivia Burton
Sunglasses - A stall at Bestival 

I wasn't quite expecting it to be so warm today, I was anticipating rain, showers and darkness! Although I am pretty sure the weather is going to turn on us later, I thought I'd take advantage of the weather to wear this cute white dress that I picked up from Topshop the other day. At only £20 in the sale I couldn't resist! I've also recently picked up these beautiful shoes from ASOS (£35) and this lovely hat from H&M (£14.99). Teamed with some sunnies and my beloved Oliva Burton watch, I think this is such a pretty, summery outfit and I'll definitely be cracking it out next week whilst in Italy! 


Becmo
xo

2 comments:

  1. this dress looks gorgeous on you! love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've managed to get a black mark on it since being on holiday and I'm so upset - hopefully it'll come out! xx

      Delete