Sunday 3 August 2014

#50 Sixties Summer


A week or so ago I made my way to Urban Outfitters with the hope of finding some gems hidden away in their sale - and boy did I! I got this cute sixties style cut/patterned dress and this beautiful satchel for just £35. What a bargain! This is the third bag I've picked up in an UO sale, I can never quite believe how cheap they are - so keep a look out! I haven't stopped using this beauty since I purchased it! Then there is the dress; usually I'm a black on black on white on black kind of girl, so I felt that it was time I add a pop of colour into my life - it is summer after all! I was never too sure about cut out shoulders but they work really well at breaking up the pattern here, so they've grown on me! The dress is buttoned up the back which I love, however it is a little short so some shorts are definitely needed to hide those lady parts.

Obviously I've styled the items with summer in mind, however the dress looks just as lovely with tights and of course heels and sandals are also an option! 

Becmo 
xo

Follow me on Lookbook here

2 comments: