Monday 15 September 2014

#67 September Empties




Good Morning!

Today I'm here to talk to you about some products that I have recently used up and whether they make the cut for a repurchase or not. Lets take a look at the goodies... 

Clinique Take The Day Off Make Up Remover
 In the past I have stocked up on multiple bottles of this stuff at one time, it's that good. So it'll come as no surprise that this is definitely on the cards for a repurchase. I can't recommend this product more, it is bloody amazing at removing eye make up, no matter how stubborn it is. Also, it's never had a negative effect on my eye area such as drying it out or causing irritation, it's so gentle.

BOSS Jour Body Lotion
I received this body lotion in a perfume gift set for my birthday last year and I was pleasantly surprised by it. It smelt lovely and was the fasted drying body lotion/moisturiser that I've ever used. I'm not sure that I would purchase it again because it's very pricey for what it is, but I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for a cheaper alternative.

REN Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream
Throughout the summer months my skin hasn't needed as much moisture as it does in the winter months, so this moisturiser has been perfect. It's light and nourishing but nothing overly special. It's always good to have a couple of moisturisers on the go as our skin can vary from day to day, so although this isn't anything too moisturising it's one for the collection.

REN Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel 
Again, I wasn't particularly blown away by this product but on the other hand I wasn't disappointed. It does the job but the gel is quite thin and runny which I wasn't too keen on. I don't think I'll be rushing out to get another of these but I would use it if I got it in a free gift or something.

L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim
I've had a bit of a love-hate relationship with this eyeliner but we've ended on good terms. When I first started using it, it would smudge really easily and was just a big black, smudgy mess. After a while I found that using a primer or shadow over the eyelid before applying the eyeliner stopped all smudging and all love was restored! It's so easy to apply and as the name suggests, you can create really thin, neat lines. As this product isn't waterproof it doesn't mix well with watery eyes, but it's general lasting power is amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing this beauty.

STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Colour
I decided to try this after using the Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil (which I love) and I really like it! Obviously it lacks the pencil that comes with the Soap and Glory option but on the plus side the tip didn't dry up until the product was empty. It's lasting power is great and it's really easy to use, I definitely recommend it.

The Body Shop Instablur Primer
I spoke about this primer in more depth here so I'll keep this short and sweet. It's affordable, it does a great job and it's a definite repurchase.

Becmo
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment