Sunday 21 September 2014

#68 Flippin' Great Brownies | Baking


Good Morning! 

As you might be able to tell, I recently made some brownies and oh my they went down a treat. I am not exaggerating when I say that they are probably the nicest brownies that I've ever had. They were so moist and just melted in the mouth - pure heaven. Even after about a week (if not longer) they hadn't dried out at all and still tasted as good as when they popped out the oven. 

 So, as they tasted so flippin' great I thought it was only fair that I shared the (not so made up) recipe with you all. Once I'd decided that brownies were the way to go I did a little Google search and came across this wonderful, easy recipe. Personally I like my brownies to have a little crunch so I also added some pecans to the mix - they made the brownies if you ask me. They didn't take too long to make and most of the ingredients used are things that people tend to already have in their house, which makes life easier.

If you're having a bit of a lazy day and are craving something sweet and delicious,  I definitely recommend giving these a go! If you do, let me know how they turn out - I assure you you wont be disappointed! 

I hope you've had a lovely weekend, 

Becmo
xo

1 comment:

  1. Mmm these look lovely!
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete